This product is made with 100% certified food grade, non-toxic silicone (BPA, cadmium, phthalates, PVC and lead free). We also use untreated beech wood in all of our creations. Each and every piece is handmade with love and care.
Silicone does not support the growth of bacteria or mold, so you can be rest assured that there are no nasty germs. All of our products are able to be cleaned easily in warm soapy water.
This item should only be used with adult supervision. Our teethers are dishwasher safe and also freezable. Freeze for between 30 mins to 1 hours and teether will remain chilled for about 30 mins. Just enough time to help sooth baby.